Compact European Home Plan
About This Plan
- Coming in at 47' wide, this compact European home plan will fit well on a narrow lot.
- Thoughtful details on the exterior such as the wrought iron balcony, arched and transom windows and a decorative wooden shutter make this home pleasing to look at.
- Most of the rooms inside are vaulted making the home feel larger.
- A corner fireplace warms the great room and arched entryways add elegance.
- The master suite is placed away from the family bedrooms to ensure privacy.
- Stairs lead to a future rec room that can be finished when you are ready.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate room configuration with house plan 30735GD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,568 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,568 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 309 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 47' 3"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick