Compact for the Narrow Lot
About This Plan
- At only 37' wide, this compact home plan is perfect for a narrow lot. Luckily, the plan makes use of every bit of its space, making it perfect for your family.
- The living and dining rooms are combined, which creates a feeling of space and openness. A warm hearth is the focus at one end.
- The kitchen has plenty of space and amenities to make preparing family meals a breeze.
- The master bedroom contains a walk-in closet and a private bath and the two additional bedrooms share a full hallway bath.
- A laundry room with space for a washer and dryer and a utility closet sits close to the bedrooms for convenience.
- The two-car garage has access to the main house through the entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,329 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,329 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 466 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss