Compact Four Bedroom
About This Plan
- A unique facade combined with a comfortable floor plan provides amenities usually found in larger homes.
- The covered entry leads one towards the large, family room with a vaulted ceiling, inviting fireplace and backyard views through a wall of glass windows.
- An angled eating bar divides the breakfast room from the well-equipped kitchen which accesses a covered porch through a pair of French doors. The formal dining room at the front of the house provides room for entertaining purposes.
- Secluded on the first floor, the master bedroom boasts a vaulted ceiling, a dressing room with a single vanity outside the large walk-in closet, and a luxurious master bath.
- Three bedrooms with generous closet space and a compartmented bath with an extra vanity outside are located on the second floor.
- The future room expansion over the garage gives you a space that is 11'4" wide and 12' deep measured from the back of the closet.
- A full basement provides additional storage and room for expansion.
- Ceilings: 9' 1st floor; 8' 2nd floor; 14' vaulted family room; 10' vaulted master bedroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,073 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,441 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 632 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,441 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 136 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 524 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick