Compact French-Style Design
About This Plan
- This compact French-style home achieves its appealing front elevation of brick and stucco by means of hipped roof lines, an arched and sheltered entry with lots of glass and a charming dormer with a bulls-eye window.
- Rising to 10 feet, the living room features cabinets and shelving next to a fireplace. A wide doorway leads to the dining room, which shares its space with the U-shaped kitchen.
- Isolated on one side of the house and in back, the master suite is dressed up by a tray ceiling in the bedroom. Both a linen closet and a walk-in clothes closet are included in the master bath.
- A laundry closet is conveniently placed near the master suite.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the second full bath, which also contains a linen closet.
- The total under roof is 1,780 square feet.
- Related Plans: For different exteriors, see house plans 83090DC and 83091DC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,324 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,324 sq. ft.
- Entry: 27 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 10"
- Depth: 38' 10"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- French Country
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms