Compact French-Style Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This compact French-style home achieves its appealing front elevation of brick and stucco by means of hipped roof lines, an arched and sheltered entry with lots of glass and a charming dormer with a bulls-eye window.
- Rising to 10 feet, the living room features cabinets and shelving next to a fireplace. A wide doorway leads to the dining room, which shares its space with the U-shaped kitchen.
- Isolated on one side of the house and in back, the master suite is dressed up by a tray ceiling in the bedroom. Both a linen closet and a walk-in clothes closet are included in the master bath.
- A laundry closet is conveniently placed near the master suite.
- On the other side of the house, two family bedrooms share the second full bath, which also contains a linen closet.
- The total under roof is 1,780 square feet.
- Related Plans: For different exteriors, see house plans 83090DC and 83091DC.