Compact Home For Corner Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Due to its side-loading garage, this compact home fits perfectly on a corner lot.
- Bedecked with Victorian fretwork and turned posts, the six-foot-wide covered front porch forms a nice transition from the street and is big enough for several rockers. In back, the wooden deck is a great location for outdoor activities.
- From a small foyer, you stroll into the great room with its ceiling fan and fireplace. The great room forms one large space with the dining room and the kitchen, set off by its angled cooktop-eating peninsula. The kitchen boasts a pantry closet and accesses the deck.
- Also with direct access to the deck is the master bedroom with its ceiling fan, bayed sitting area, built-in shelves and walk-in closet. The master bath contains a shower and stool in one compartment; a bathtub and vanity, in the other.
- A hall bath is shared by the two front-facing bedrooms.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.