Compact Home For Corner Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The side-facing carport of this country home makes it ideal for a corner lot. The generous storage area off the carport holds outdoor equipment, and the covered connecting rear porch provides shelter from bad weather.
- In front, another covered porch offers a friendly welcome and outdoor living space. You enter directly into the family room with its fireplace and nine-foot ceiling, which opens to the dining-kitchen combo. The U-shaped kitchen is built around a central food-preparation island, while the dining room accesses the rear porch and the laundry room.
- A hall bath serves the secondary bedrooms and the rest of the house. Notice the walk-in closet in bedroom three, unusual in a home of this size.
- A nine-foot recessed ceiling crowns the master bedroom, enhancing a feeling of spaciousness. In the master bath, you find his and her sinks, a walk-in shower and a separate tub.
- Foundation options: slab, standard; crawl space, optional.