Compact Home Plan for Sloping Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- With its drive-under garage, this compact one-story home works well on a sloping lot. Inside, the clever separation of the main living area from the bedrooms makes the house seem larger than its square footage.
- From the covered front porch, big enough for sitting and rocking, you enter the family room, adorned with a fireplace and a vaulted ceiling . This area flows into the dining room, filled with light flowing in from its window wall and opening to the rear porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen includes plenty of counter space and is convenient to the laundry room.
- A recessed ceiling and walk-in closet in the bedroom, as well as a deluxe compartmented bath, make the master suite special. The bath includes a linen closet, his and her sinks set at an angle, and separate tub and shower. The other bedrooms are serviced by the second full bath, also with linen closet.
- Foundation: basement and drive-under garage.