Compact Home Plan with Garage Options
About This Plan
- Three dormers and a long covered front porch supported by six columns dress up the exterior of this compact traditional home plan.
- The good-sized great room boasts a fireplace, and the dining room is bathed with the light that comes in from its windowed bay and its skylights. The dining room accesses the rear patio.
- Separated from the dining room by a peninsula snack bar, the C-shaped kitchen is designed for efficiency.
- The two bathrooms are placed back to back, reducing plumbing costs. The owners' bath includes a stall shower as well as a garden tub, while the family bathroom includes a linen closet.
- Bonus space on the second floor offers lots of possibilities. A large storage closet faces the laundry room.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space.
- Related Plan: Get a rear entry garage with house plan 62082V.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,625 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 710 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 221 sq. ft.
- Storage: 54 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 8"
- Depth: 63' 2"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 533 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick