Compact Home Plan With Lots of Nice Features
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This one-story country home plan includes lots of desirable features in a small package.
- A wrap-around porch leads you to the foyer. Straight ahead through an archway is the open living area, where you can view the backyard through a multitude of windows.
- Highlights of the living area include a corner fireplace, an island with an eating bar and a bayed dining area.
- Bedrooms two and three are placed to one side. The study or fourth bedroom is also in this area. A closet can be built if the room is used as a bedroom, while double doors to the foyer can be installed if a study is desired instead.
- Privately situated on the other side of the house, the master suite includes a five-fixture bath with a walk-in closet. Both the master bedroom and the dining area open to the rear porch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,690 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,690 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 234 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick