Compact Home Plan with Traditional Exterior
About This Plan
- In this well-planned compact design, a traditional exterior covers a modern interior.
- The octagonal conversation area projects off the family room and has a lofty 12-ft. ceiling.
- The large family room includes a fireplace.
- The dining room and the island kitchen flow together to make ample space for casual dining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,614 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,614 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 125 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 6"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 544 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"