Compact Open-Plan Home Feels Large
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- An angled entry, a split-bedroom plan and high ceilings create the illusion of space in this compact open-concept traditional home.
- Two square columns flank the bar that separates the kitchen from the living room and add interesting detail.
- Located off the kitchen, the dining room serves well for both formal and informal occasions. The optional bay window overlooks the backyard. The living room gains appeal both from its hexagonal shape and its fireplace, which provides a focal point.
- The master suite includes a large walk-in closet and a bathroom with double sinks, a linen closet and a whirlpool tub-shower combination. On the opposite side of the home, two additional bedrooms and a second full bath complete the design.
- Foundation: slab or crawl space.