Compact Plan Ideal for Small Families
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A charming railed porch spans the Bristol's front facade and meanders around to the left. Folks that enjoy porch swings will find a perfect spot for one here. Compact in size, economical to build and maintain, the three-bedroom, three-bathroom plan is ideal for young families and empty nesters.
- While this small home has a narrow footprint, it feels surprisingly large inside and bright. The main floor is basically two large rooms: a great room and a family room/kitchen. Both have fireplaces flanked by slender windows.
- Wide sliders in the family room access a patio, and window bays expand the living room and nook. A kitchen table fits nicely into the nook, while the living room bay could house a cozy window seat. More seating is available along the raised eating bar that fronts a large work island in the kitchen.
- Standing at the kitchen sink, you can enjoy watching seasonal changes, and/or keep an eye on the kids playing in the backyard. Dishwasher, range and oven are built into the kitchen counter, and a pantry adds to the storage space.
- Utilities and a powder room are centrally located. Laundry appliances nestle into a pass-through space that connects the house to the garage. This space can serve as a mudroom, and is the most direct passage for unloading groceries from the car.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor. In addition to two closets and a two-section bathroom, the 's owners' suite has a small dormer. The natural light is just right for a sewing machine, window seat, or potted plants.