Compact Plan With Spacious Feeling
About This Plan
- Sized to fit easily on a standard lot, this home imparts a sense of spaciousness within because of its well-thought-out floor plan, vaulted ceilings and abundance of windows.
- The vaulted foyer, illuminated by the dormer window above, presents three choices of direction: the master suite on the left, the hallway to the right or the vaulted great room straight ahead.
- A diagonally placed fireplace warms the great room, and a bank of windows running almost the entire length of the back wall showers the room with light. The open C-shaped kitchen includes a convenient peninsula eating bar and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite features a roomy walk-in closet, access to the deck and a compartmented bathroom with twin basins and its own linen closet. On the other side of the house two other bedrooms share a full bath.
- Ceilings: 8' standard.
- Foundation: crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,812 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,812 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 744 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 820 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Sloping Lot