About This Plan
- The recessed entry of this traditional home is distinguished by its gable roof, its jack arch and its front door surrounded by glass. Another gable with a jack-arched window complements the entry.
- Inside, the open design makes the most of the space, and an 11-foot ceiling in the foyer adds to the spacious ambience. The living room, breakfast room and kitchen flow together. In the living room, notice the attractive corner fireplace.
- The Pullman-style kitchen includes a nice-sized pantry closet and a snack bar.
- Both the master bedroom and bedroom two slope up to 10-foot flat ceilings. In the four-fixture master bath, a garden tub is placed under a window, and a walk-in closet provides good storage space. The other full bath serves the secondary bedrooms and the rest of the house.
- In the basement option plan, U-shaped stairs are accessed from the entry and extend into the garage replacing the laundry room. The length of the garage is slightly extended to accommodate the changes. The washer and dryer are placed on either side of the entry into the kitchen from the garage.The basement option brings the total living area to 1,209 square feet.
- In the garage, disappearing stairs access storage space.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,196 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,196 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,196 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 36 sq. ft.
- Deck: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 49' 6"
- Depth: 41' 5"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 396 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available