Compact Ranch Home
About This Plan
- Just 35' wide, this compact Ranch house plan is ideal as a starter home or for the retiree.
- You'll never feel cramped in the huge vaulted family room that has a big fireplace as its focal point.
- The efficient kitchen lies between the family room and the informal dining area.
- Step out onto the rear deck when you want to grill or relax in the sunshine.
- Located in the back of the home away from street noise, the large master suite features a double tray ceiling, large walk-in closet and a big private bathroom.
- Two family bedrooms on the right side of the home share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12