Compact Ranch House Plan
About This Plan
- This streamlined Ranch house plan has a few extras to boost its appeal.
- Only 46' wide, the home offers three bedrooms, a walk-in pantry, tray ceilings and two porches - one front and one in back.
- The big family room is anchored by a fireplace and has views into the informal eating area in back.
- Sliding glass doors take you to a rear covered porch where you can grill outside.
- The master suite is way in back, away from any street noise.
- Two other family bedrooms lie close by.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,531 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,531 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 444 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"