Compact Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- Designed for a narrow lot, this compact Southern home plan comes in at less than 50' wide.
- The corner fireplace in the large den can be seen from both the kitchen and the eating area, thanks to the open floor plan.
- A quiet master bedroom suite is tucked away by itself in the rear of the home.
- Tray ceilings, a big walk-in closet and double sinks are much-desired features designed into the master suite of this home.
- The two remaining family bedrooms share a hall bath on the opposite side of the home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,478 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,478 sq. ft.
- Entry: 40 sq. ft.
- Storage: 30 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 90 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 10"
- Depth: 60' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 442 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick