Compact Southern House Plan
About This Plan
- Multiple gables and a wide dormer highlight the elegant hip roof of this Southern house plan.
- Less than 50' wide, it's compact footprint works well on a narrow lot.
- The main living space is in back where the informal layout creates an open floor plan with no formal dining room.
- There's a huge deck out back with doors from the family room and master bedroom.
- Homeowners get a large master suite with a walk-in linen closet, big bathroom and a giant walk-in closet with a built-in island in the center.
- The two front bedrooms share a connecting jack and jill bathroom.
- Attic space on the second floor gives you lots of storage.
- NOTE: Please allow 10 to 15 business days for delivery.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,434 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,434 sq. ft.
- Attic: 297 sq. ft.
- Deck: 335 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 37 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Monolithic Slab, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 9"
- Depth: 89' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 502 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick