Compact Split-Bedroom Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Multiple gables, a combination of brick and siding, and an arched entry attract the eye to this compact split-bedroom ranch. Eleven-foot ceilings in the foyer, the dining room and the living room generate unexpected drama, as does a five-sided tray ceiling in the master bedroom.
- The efficient kitchen is well placed between the dining room and the fireplaced living room with adjacent breakfast room. Both look out upon a spacious deck.
- Double doors open to the master suite, where an angled bed wall faces the bed toward corner windows, creating a sitting area. The compartmented master bath includes a walk-in closet, two sinks, a garden tub and a large walk-in shower.
- On the other side of the house are two family bedrooms. A coat closet and a linen closet bracket the door to the second full bath.
- Foundation options: basement, slab or crawl space. Specify when ordering. The basement option includes a stairway at the rear of the two-stall garage.