Compact Split-Level Home Plan
About This Plan
- Lots of windows brighten this compact split-level home plan with a two-car tandem garage..
- From the foyer, step up to the main level or step down to the basement level.
- Sliding glass doors in the dining area lead to a rear deck that can be as large as you like.
- Two bedrooms share a spacious bathroom with both tub and shower.
- Related Plans: Want a smaller version in reverse? See house plan 2196DR (901 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,059 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,059 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss