Compact Starter or Retirement Home Plan
About This Plan
- This single story bungalow style house plan makes a great starter or retirement home and comes in 3 sizes.
- The large, open living and dining area has an optional vaulted ceiling and faces the front covered porch.
- A private master bedroom suite has its own bath and is placed in the rear for a quiet retreat.
- Two additional bedrooms share a full bath with the laundry area close by.
- The U-shaped kitchen has a breakfast bar pass-through that opens to the dining room.
- The Craftsman inspired exterior offers a gabled roof and a large covered front porch.
- At 28 ft in width it is ideally suited for a narrow lot.
- Related Plans: Downsize ith house plans 10052TT (1,080 sq. ft.) and 10053TT (1,1205 sq. ft.).
- Get an alternate elevation with house plan 10043TT (1,207 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,400 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,400 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 175 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"