Compact Three Bedroom Northwest House Plan
About This Plan
- A front portico and rear porch offer shady spots for relaxation in this compact Northwest house plan.
- The home is well-laid out with the dining room in front, set off by two interior columns.
- In back, the kitchen has wonderful views of the large living room with its fireplace and tray ceiling.
- The master suite is off to the rear of the home, away from street noise.
- Two family bedrooms lie near a hall bathroom, built-in desk and the laundry closet.
- Related Plans: Get different exteriors with house plans 82133KA and 82135KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,800 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 72' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 568 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss