Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Faced with brick in the front and stucco on the sides and rear, this attractive Traditional house plan offers easy maintenance.
- Modest in size, the home is terrific for first time home buyers or empty nesters.
- A door to the left of the foyer opens up to the kitchen and dining area that is expanded by a bay window.
- All three bedrooms are at the back of the house away from street noise.
- The one car garage has a workshop area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,250 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,250 sq. ft.
- Entry: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 39' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 329 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss