Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- An air lock entry foyer keeps the cold air out of the main living areas in this compact Traditional house plan.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is just 30' wide.
- Despite its small footprint, there's a home office right off the foyer.
- On the second floor, a large bathroom serves the three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 822 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 30' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss