Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A shed dormer and handsome metal roofing adorn this Traditional House plan.
- Three transom windows brighten the front-facing bedroom 3.
- Step into the large living room and settle down by the cozy fireplace.
- There are no walls between the living room, kitchen and dining room, just one long stretch of open space front to back.
- Bedrooms are grouped on the left side of the home with the master suite in back.
- As an added plus, the master walk-in closet opens right into the laundry room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,770 sq. ft.
- Deck: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 115 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Daylight, Slab, Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 39' 5"
- Depth: 65' 11"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick