Compact Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Specialty windows across the front of this Traditional house plan add extra light as well as good looks.
- The raised foyer is just one step up from the big, open living area that feels larger due to the vaulted ceilings.
- Sliding glass doors in the breakfast nook take you out to a deck.
- A pass-through window in the kitchen keeps you in touch with the famil while cooking.
- The master suite also gets a vaulted ceiling plus a walk-in closet and large private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,368 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,368 sq. ft.
- Deck: 32 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 48' 4"
- Depth: 51' 4"
- Max ridge height: 20' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 412 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss