Compact Traditional Two-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- Coming in at 42' wide, this two-story Traditional house plan fits a narrow lot.
- The air lock entry foyer keeps cold air out of the main house.
- A corner fireplace warms the living room and the dining area is open to the compact kitchen.
- As a space-saving measure, the washer/dryer closet is located in the powder room.
- The one car garage is over-sized with a side door and room for bikes.
- The master bedroom gets a giant walk-in clothes closet and the large hall bathroom serves all three bedrooms on the second floor.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 746 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 676 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 31' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss