Compact Two Bedroom Southern House Plan
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, & 7
About This Plan
- The hip roof and circle-top transom over the front door of this Southern house plan give it a charming appearance.
- With only two bedrooms and a compact size, it works well for the empty nester or retiree.
- The open layout of the main living area makes the house feel much larger.
- A walk-in pantry and big island enhance the kitchen.
- The master suite enjoys a quiet location in the back of the house while family or guests have a front view.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,470 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,470 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 515 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12