Compact Two-Story House Plan
About This Plan
- An porthole window, a perky dormer, a classic columned cover entry grace the exterior of this compact two-story house plan.
- You can enter from the dining room on the side or the foyer in front. The foyer has a good-sized coat closet.
- The open living and dining rooms occupy the full width of the house in back. The good-sized kitchen has lots of counter space and has eat-in seating.
- The bath on this floor includes a shower and laundry facilities.
- The upstairs bath is large and houses a corner shower and tub and double sinks. The bath serves the three bedrooms.
- Related Plan: For an alternate elevation with wraparound porch, see house plan 21006DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,422 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 711 sq. ft.
- Deck: 32 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 711 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 8"
- Depth: 26' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss