Compact Upscale Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- All the gracious charm of a Southern home is wrapped up in this one level house plan.
- The inside is loaded with marvelous details such as built-in niches, coffered and vaulted ceilings and a lovely arch between the foyer and the great room.
- Even the kitchen is vaulted to 12' making it feel spacious.
- Working at the kitchen sink, you can see right into the great room and enjoy the fireplace while cooking.
- A split bedroom layout offers privacy for the master suite that vaults up to a 10' ceiling.
- Plant ledges add another thoughtful touch.
- A future rec room over the garage gives you expansion possibilities.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,467 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,467 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 843 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 308 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick