Compact With Extras
About This Plan
- Compact in size, this traditional design nevertheless contains many of the extras usually found only in larger dwellings. Ten-foot ceilings in all major living areas impart an open, spacious feeling.
- Nicely situated between the breakfast room and the formal dining room, the kitchen features a pantry closet and an angled counter with an eating bar. The breakfast room juts out in back, while a bay window adds interest to the dining room.
- The fireplaced great room, open to the kitchen and breakfast room, accesses the backyard.
- Highlighting the master suite is a luxurious bath; a window brings natural light into the adjoining walk-in closet. The bath includes twin sinks separated by knee space, a corner whirlpool tub and a separate shower with a convenient seat.
- Another walk-in closet is found in bedroom two, which shares a hall bath with the remaining bedroom.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,742 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,742 sq. ft.
- Entry: 14 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 40' 10"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick