Compact Yet Commanding
About This Plan
- This compact, two-story country design achieves a commanding presence. An abundance of well-detailed windows transmit lots of light into the home, and a covered front porch and hipped roof lines are other features of the exterior.
- Placed on an angle, the front door leads into a foyer, from which one can turn to the family room on one side or walk ahead to the kitchen with its handy pantry closet and excellent cabinet space. The family room, which opens directly to the porch, forms one space with the formal dining area.
- Completing the first floor is a powder room with laundry facilities.
- Upstairs, a four-fixture bath with a corner garden tub serves the three bedrooms, with private access from the master bedroom.
- Foundation: daylight basement; other foundations available for an additional fee.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,404 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 702 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 88 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 702 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 336 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss