Compact Yet Loaded with Features
About This Plan
- Only 34' wide, this compact Southern house plan is filled with elegant details inside.
- Coffered ceilings and built-ins give the home a custom feel.
- A lovely arched window brings extra light into the vaulted dining room located right off the foyer.
- In back, the master suite is placed far away from street noise and has a private bathroom and elegant coffered ceiling.
- The double garage has room for storage and easy access to the kitchen when unloading groceries.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 380 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12