Compact yet Spacious Economical House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Compact and spacious at the same time, the house plan is as economical to build as it is to heat. It's a traditional plan, with bedrooms upstairs and family living spaces on the ground floor.
- The front fa'ade is totally symmetrical. At center, classic columns support a balcony that doubles as a front porch. Tile crowns the hip roof while shutters add a dash of color.
- Casual living areas are at the rear, formal spaces up front. The family room, nook and kitchen are bright and entirely open. There are no barriers here to block conversation or movement. A large bay window expands the family room. Sliders in the nook open onto a large and sunny screened porch.
- The U-shaped kitchen has plenty of counter and cupboard space, including lazy Susan shelving that allows full use of the corner cabinets. Dishwasher, range and oven are all built in.
- A small wet bar is convenient to both the family room and living room. The powder room is close to everything on the ground floor.
- The spacious master suite that dominates the upper level is more than twice the size of either of the secondary bedrooms. Luxury amenities include a sitting room, balcony, and private bathroom with double vanity, spa, oversized shower and huge walk-in closet. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom. Linen storage and another closet are in the hallway.