Complete with Caretaker's Suite
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Custom brick detailing, raised corner quoins and arched windows give a look of classical elegance to this house plan, a large home with a caretaker's suite over the garage. This house plan could be adapted for wheelchair accessibility.
- Rooms and hallways are large throughout. Ceilings in most of the group living areas are a lofty 9 feet, so the rooms feel even larger. Dining room and living room flank the entry. Both are brightened by wide windows. Pocket doors in the living room allow full closure.
- Tall windows flank the gas fireplace at the rear of the great room, while the rear wall of the nook is mostly glass. Sliders open onto a large patio.
- Cupboards and counters wrap around three sides of a kitchen with a large central work island. A roomy pantry fills nearly half of one wall. Standing at the kitchen sink, you can face into the great room or gaze out the rear windows.
- A large utility room is close by, connected to the tandem three-car garage. This space also serves as a mudroom.
- The well-appointed master suite boasts two walk-in closets, one larger than the other. Sliding glass doors open onto a private patio. Luxuries in the bathroom include twin basins, an oversized shower, and a sit-down vanity.
- The caretaker's suite is entered through either the nook or an exterior door. This small apartment has two skylights, a large walk-in closet, compact kitchen and full bathroom.