Complete with Lower Level Apartment
About This Plan
- This smart and trim French Provincial house plan has a commanding presence with its steeply-pitched roof and center gable.
- A lower level apartment makes the perfect in-law suite or apartment for rental income.
- The generously-sized living room has a built-in niche and warm fireplace.
- Step up to the two-story formal dining room which is open to the living room.
- The drive-under garage is eliminated by the lower apartment in this version of the home.
- Related Plans: Eliminate the apartment and gain a drive-under garage with house plan 12800GC.
- See house plans 12802GC and 12804GC for different exteriors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,158 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 609 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 759 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 640 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 150 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 22' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 4"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 2" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick