Complete Wrap-Around Porch
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide welcoming porch completely encircles the ranch-style design giving it a singular appearance. Countless wood piers on stone columns secure the porch roof while adding a Craftsman mien to the design, while deep eave overhangs are trimmed with decorative beams.
- Circle-top glass is fitted in the front and rear dormers to help brighten the entryway and kitchen, while upper-level Palladian-style windows help illuminate the living and dining areas.
- Inside, the open-plan living-dining-kitchen area is the centerpiece of the floorplan. A vaulted ceiling combines with three pairs of French doors, circletop glass in the front and rear gables, and a Palladian-style window in the right gable to make the space seem bright and airy.
- There is also a massive fieldstone fireplace that helps keep the entire space cozy.
- Two bedrooms comprise the left side of the home. Both are equipped with French doors that allow private passage to the porch.
- The bedrooms share the full bathroom that separates them. If desired, each bedroom can be provided with a private doorway to the bathroom.
- Upstairs, a large sleeping loft overlooks the living-dining-kitchen area below.