Complete Wrap-Around Porch
About This Plan
- A wrap-around porch, flat metal roof and double chimneys grace the exterior of this Southern retreat.
- A cathedral ceiling spans both the family room and the master bedroom which both feature fireplaces. The open dining and kitchen area are defined by beamed ceilings. A pantry and large central island are the cook's best friends.
- The large first floor master suite enjoys a deluxe bath, shower and dual sinks as well as a walk-in closet.
- A mudroom with access to the rear porch and a convenient half bath for guests completes the main floor.
- Upstairs, you'll find an open loft area and two bedrooms that share a full bath.
- Ceiling heights: 10' first floor; 9' second floor; 19'8" cathedral family room, master bedroom.
- Related Plans: See these related house plans: 58115SV (upper floor all loft), 58299SV (partial wraparound), 58302SV (sitting areas in upper bedrooms) and 58304SV (large main floor utility room).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,207 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,466 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 741 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Wrap Around Porch