Contemporary 2 Story Split Bedroom Home Plan
About This Plan
- This plan features formal spaces perfect for entertaining, in the living and dining rooms.
- More casual gatherings will be perfect in the family room, which features a fireplace surrounded by windows.
- The den would be perfect as a study or a media room.
- Meal preparation is easy in the large kitchen, which offers a walk-in pantry and a center island and is open to the sunny breakfast nook.
- The private main-floor master suite offers a tray ceiling and its own bath.
- Three second-floor bedrooms share a full bath with a separate vanity area, perfect for busy mornings.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,830 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 748 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 865 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss