Contemporary and Traditional Touches
About This Plan
- Combining contemporary design with charming traditional touches, including a front porch and lovely bayed window, this home plan is a welcome sight after a long day.
- Just inside the foyer, the living room looks out over the front yard and spills into the formal dining room.
- Sliding doors conceal the island kitchen, a spacious room sure to please any cook.
- The dinette opens into the family room, where a handsome fireplace with a wide hearth begs for an evening of marshmallow toasting.
- There's plenty of room for everyone upstairs as well: one of the three secondary bedrooms could host guests in style.
- The master suite is a luxurious affair, boasting a split private bath with spa tub and separate shower, plus two deep walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,518 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,331 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,187 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,331 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 742 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss