2 - 3
About This Plan
- The house plan is a small, contemporary home with a spacious great room.
- Brick wainscoting accents the front corners of the garage, and multipaned windows echo the grid patterns on both the garage and front doors.
- Entering, you can choose between heading into the kitchen, bedroom area, or great room. A sunny bayed nook extends the kitchen to twice the size of the area enclosed by counters on four sides.
- Wide sliders in the dining room access a partially covered patio. Another wide window fills most of the great room's rear wall.
- Amenities in the home plan's master suite include a walk-in closet and private bathroom with dual vanity. Light washes in through a shower window to naturally brighten this room during the day.
- Two more rooms are available. The pass through utility room connects the house and garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,593 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,593 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 105 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 19' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 477 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss