Contemporary Cape Cod Living
About This Plan
- This Cape Cod house plan has an open floor plan and a spacious open entry open to the second floor.
- Your living, kitchen and dining rooms all have high cathedral ceilings
- with exposed beams.
- Kitchen open to both dining room and living room for family get-togethers.
- Master suite offers nice walk-in closet, large bath with whirlpool tub and separate shower.
- First floor laundry room is always a nice feature!
- Upstairs offers two additional bedrooms, both with nice closet space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,082 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 351 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick