About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The traditional exterior of this four-bedroom home plan belies the contemporary floor plan within. Beguiling arches and columns grace the front elevation, providing views of the wonderful multi-paned glass over the entry and the dining room window.
- Across the foyer from the five-sided dining room is the living room, which looks out over the rear covered porch with its summer kitchen. Off the living room lies the marvelous informal area, united by a tray ceiling and warmed by a fireplace. Here you find an eating nook, a family room and gourmet kitchen with a walk-in pantry and lots of cabinets.
- Convenient to the informal area and easily accessible from outdoors is a full bath that also serves bedroom two, which would make an ideal guest room or parent's quarters. Another full bath is placed between bedrooms three and four.
- On the opposite side of the house, the master suite, with a view of the pool, occupies its own wing. A sitting area juts out in back, and a tray ceiling defines the sleeping area. The bathroom boasts his and her walk-in closets, dual vanities, a shower for two and a lavish soaking tub overlooking a private garden.
- Related Plans: Interested in different exteriors? See house plans 6305HD and 6404HD (with 262 s.f. in upstairs bonus space).