About This Plan
- If you're searching for a plan that takes full advantage of a rear view, check out this home plan. This contemporary Craftsman-style bungalow fits right in beside an ocean or lake, and is equally adaptable for year-round living in a suburban neighborhood.
- Shake-textured siding covers most of the front, where Craftsman-style windows also invite admiring glances. A classic iron railing rims the front porch.
- Plenty of natural light beams into the vaulted foyer through sidelights and a wide transom. Double doors on the left access a vaulted room that could be a den or home office. A narrower opening on the right links to secondary bedrooms and a bathroom.
- At the far end of the foyer, is the opening into the spacious, vaulted living room. With windows filling most of the rear wall, this area is as bright as it is large. A gas fireplace nestles into the far corner at the window's edge.
- Two openings lead off the living room to the kitchen. The larger of the two opens into an area that could be furnished informally as an eating nook, or more formally as a dining room.
- Luxuries in the master suite include: a large walk-in closet, deep soaking tub, and dual vanity. Toilet and shower can be partitioned off for privacy and steam containment.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,517 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,103 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 414 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss