Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- A stylish Contemporary exterior offers slanted roof lines for visual appeal.
- The sunken foyer directs you either upstairs to the main living area or downstairs where there are two bedrooms and a bathroom on the lower level.
- A short flight of stairs from the foyer leads up to an open concept living and dining room.
- While the kitchen still has views of the main living area, it is set back to keep kitchen noise to a minimum.
- Sliding glass doors lead to a deck.
- The master suite is on this floor and has easy access to both the bathroom and the large laundry room.
- Each unit has 1,196 square feet of finished living space on the first floor and 1,196 finished square feet on the lower level.
- The lower level is fully finished with a big open space family area by the two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,784 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 2,392 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,392 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 120 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 120 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6, 7, & 8
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 0"
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Multi-Family Home