Contemporary European Chateau House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- 'Oui! Oui!' is a natural response to this home plan. This is designed to fulfill the fantasies of families who enjoy living large.
- Decorative struts, beams, and shake-textured siding are a treat for the eye, spotlighting gables at four levels. Intricate Craftsman-style windows, many of them arched, create a graceful counterpoint, while stone veneer wainscoting adds to the country manor ambiance.
- At its core is a lofty, vaulted great room, accessed via a vaulted foyer with an equally high ceiling. The wide alcove at the juncture between the two spaces is designed to house a grand piano. Music created here will resonate throughout.
- Cabinetry for a home entertainment center flanks the stately gas fireplace, and windows fill most of the rear wall. Across the room, another fireplace and TV hutch extend the nook that expands the roomy kitchen.
- A long conversation bar bounds the kitchen, with wings stretching out in two directions from the sink. The pantry is larger than most, adding to the already plentiful storage space.
- A den/guest suite is right off the kitchen. A powder room and gracious dining room with built-in hutch and buffet are also nearby, down a short hall.
- Twos are the norm in the luxurious master suite. That goes for the walk-in closets, lavs, and even the shower entrances. Everything but the toilet.
- Upstairs, a bridge across the vaulted foyer/great room links two large bedroom suites. But there's more-much more! A huge indoor recreation area is at the rear. Features includes a roomy theater, complete with soda fountain and conversation bar; and next door is a vaulted exercise room with space for numerous work-out machines, plus a spa. Relax and enjoy!