Contemporary Family Living
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A wide front porch adds country flavor to the contemporary style of this house plan.
- Designed for family living, the plan clusters group activity areas in the center of this large home. Placement of secondary bedrooms to the left and master suite to the right, provide maximum privacy for both adults and children.
- Vaulted ceilings heighten the sense of spaciousness in the family living areas, and all of these rooms are exceptionally bright. Four skylights bathe the kitchen and family room in warm, natural light. Two dormers brighten the living room and dining room.
- The living room is oddly shaped, expanded by a bay window that juts out onto the wrap-around front porch. A wide window seat could nestle into the window's inner recess, creating an ideal location for reading or daydreaming.
- An eating bar provides separation between the kitchen and nook. In addition to the walk-in pantry, the kitchen is rich in cupboard and counter space.
- French doors in the family room open onto a long deck.
- Luxury amenities in the master suite include a walk-in closet, and a skylit compartmentalized bathroom with oversized shower, spa tub and two lays. The other two bedrooms share a bathroom with a tub-shower combination.
- Utilities are accessible from both the house and the garage. The utility room has a long counter. The three-car garage has space for a recycling center.