4 - 5
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This contemporary farmhouse home is designed with the needs of a large family in mind.
- Columns flank the entry arches to the dining room and living room, bringing an ambiance of formality to this area in an otherwise informal contemporary home.
- At its hub is a spacious country kitchen, the heart of family life. Like spokes, the family room, eating nook, dining room, utility room and stairway to the floor, radiate out from this center.
- Jutting out at odd angles, the twin eating bars are all that separate the food preparation area from a bright eating nook and a large family room.
- French doors provide access to the deck from a family room with a fireplace and its own storage closet. A walk-in pantry is tucked into a corner of the nook. Glass double doors on the opposite side open onto a long, wide country-style wrap-around porch complete with columns and rails.
- Utilities hide behind pocket doors in a room that could be an exercise room, a study or hobby room. A chute from the upper floor feeds into the laundry hamper in the corner.
- The master suite has all the luxury amenities including a large walk-in closet, a spa and double vanity in the bathroom.
- Four other bedrooms share a compartmentalized bathroom. The unfinished storage area over the garage has a dormer window to match the one in the bedroom next to it. Combining the two rooms would create a large bright playroom or studio.
- The deep double garage is roomy enough for cars, storage and a workbench.