Contemporary Glass House for Indoor Outdoor Lifestyle
About This Plan
- Live in nature with this contemporary house plan with more than half of the walls made of glass on the main level.
- The kitchen resides in the center of the first floor, framed by the dining and living rooms. A large island anchors the kitchen, and overlooks a spacious terrace for dining and lounging outdoors.
- Three bedrooms consume the second level; one includes a full bath, and two share a 4-fixture bath.
- The bedrooms line the left side of the second level, allowing for a long hallway filled with windows. A laundry closet is located at the end of the hallway.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 0"
- Depth: 18' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"