Contemporary Hill Country House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Bold transom windows draw your eyes to this Contemporary Hill Country house plan.
- Less than 50' wide, the home works well on a narrow lot.
- A beautiful open floor plan greets you at the foyer with the family room corner fireplace and veranda immediately in view.
- A wrap-around peninsula eating bar in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and built-ins in the dining room provide storage.
- Work from home in the quiet study at the back of the house. The study can also be used as a third bedroom.
- Upstairs, two luxurious, large bedrooms each get walk-in closets and private bathrooms.