Contemporary Hill Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Bold transom windows draw your eyes to this Contemporary Hill Country house plan.
- Less than 50' wide, the home works well on a narrow lot.
- A beautiful open floor plan greets you at the foyer with the family room corner fireplace and veranda immediately in view.
- A wrap-around peninsula eating bar in the kitchen gives you extra counter space and built-ins in the dining room provide storage.
- Work from home in the quiet study at the back of the house. The study can also be used as a third bedroom.
- Upstairs, two luxurious, large bedrooms each get walk-in closets and private bathrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,890 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,609 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,281 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 108 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 78' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 490 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"